The Dactylcam Go Rig was designed specifically for the pro-sumer - athlete, hobbyist, and enthusiast in mind. It is the fun version of the Guerilla Rig as it mounts any and all portable POV mini-cams (GoPro, Contour, Sony XD, etc). With a similar construction process and design intent: the Go Rig is light, packable, affordable, versatile, and super fun.
- 3 LB Recommended Load (hanging weight)
- Quick Hook Design: One hand hanging
- Use any and all reasonable 1/8" and 1/4" Line: Amsteel Blue, No stretch preffered!
- Single body structure: 26" L x 2.5" W x 4" H
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame Structure: Lightweight Strength
- 1/4-20 accessory mount. (use with any accessory or our Ram Mounts kits)
- Base plate slotted for accessory mounting (use with our Ram Mounts kits)
What You Get:
- dactylcam Go Rig Aluminum Sled
- Motor/Control unit with belt drive system
- 4 Channel 2.4 GHz Dual Band Remote Control (TX RX)
- 2 Cell LiPo Battery - 2700 mAh
- Harware kit (allen tools, safety pins, battery bungee)
- AC/DC LiPo Charger
- Programmable to 3cell battery for more power!
- Go Rig Sled - 26" L x 2.5" W x 4" H
- Go Rig Sled - 2.3 lbs
- Go Rig Sled w 2cell battery - 2.7lbs
- Go Rig Sled w 3cell battery - 3 lbs