*** NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A PRE-ORDER PRICING SPECIAL - ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED BY THE END OF THE YEAR - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! ***
The Guerilla Rig is our premium, production quality, line-based, camera-rig system. With a capacity of 1,200 ft line spans and speeds up to 50+ mph, the Guerilla Rig specializes in being portable - with a less than one hour set-up time, packable - utilizing lightweight design and materials, and easy to use for a single or multi-user to quickly learn and master. Through the consistent reliability that only a line camera can provide (try flying a 'copter one foot above the ground at 50+ mph, or how about through a forest?..) the dactylcam Guerilla Rig will take your production and cinematography to new heights.
• 13 LB Maximum Recommended Load: DSLR <---> RED EPIC
• 6061T6 Aluminum Frame Structure: Lightweight Strength
• Packs into 2 Pelican Cases (Provided)
• Adjustable Motor Swing: allows variable tension on the line
• Quick Hook Asymmetrical Design: Easy mounting on a tensile line
• Use any and all reasonable 1/4" Line: Amsteel Blue, cable, etc.
What You Get ***Full Package - All You Need is a Camera***
Case 1 - Sled & Rigging
• 1: Custom im3220 Pelican Stormcase "dactylcase"
• 1: Two-Piece Packable Aluminum Sled with Componentry
• 1: Motorized Belt Drive System
• 1: Self-Leveling and Dampening Camera Swing: allows multipal gimble Mounts
• 1: 3 Axis (Pan, Tilt, Roll) Gimbal Head
• 1: Basic Rigging Kit (2 Tree Slings, 3 Carabiners, HD Hand Ratchet, 2 safety stops)
• 1: Amsteel Blue 1/4" x 600' 7,700 lb Synthetic Line
Case 2 - Control Panel
• 1: iM2500 22" x 14" Pelican Stormcase - Control Panel with Monitor
• 1: 9" TFT LCD Monitor & Electronics
• 2: 6800 mAh 12v Control Panel & Wireless Video Batteries
• 1: Wireless Video 5.8 GHz Standard Def TX/RX
• 2: 3 Cell LiPo 5400 MAh Battery
• 1: AC/DC LiPo Charger