*** ALL ORDERS ARE NOW PLACED THROUGH www.DEFYWITHUS.com***
Guerilla Rigs ship in aprox 1 week from purchase.
The Guerilla Rig is our premium, production quality, line-based, camera-rig system. 1,200 ft line spans and speeds up to 40+ mph, the Guerilla Rig specializes in being portable - with a less than one hour set-up time, packable - utilizing lightweight design and materials, and easy to use for a single or multi-user to quickly learn and master. Through the consistent reliability that only a line camera can provide (try flying a 'copter one foot above the ground at 40+ mph, or how about through a forest?..) the dactylcam Guerilla Rig will take your production and cinematography to new heights.
• Up to a 50 lb payload - depending on tension of your line.
• Lightweight Strength w 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame Structure
• Packs into 2 Pelican Cases (Provided)
• Adjustable Motor Swing: adjusts for variable tension on the line
• Quick Hook Asymmetrical Design: Easy mounting on line
Included ***all you need is a gimbal of your choice***
Case 1 - Sled & Rigging
• 1: im3220 Pelican Stormcase w custom foam
• 1: Two-Piece Packable Aluminum Sled with Componentry
• 1: Motorized Belt Drive System
• 1: Self-Leveling and Dampening Camera Swing: allows multipal gimbal Mounts - G5, G10, Movi M5, Movi M10
• 1: Rigging Kit (2 Tree Slings, 3 Steel Carabiners, HD Hand Ratchet, 2 safety stops)
• 1: Amsteel Blue 1/4" x 600' 7,700 lb amsteel blue Line
Case 2 - Control Panel
• 1: iM2500 Pelican Stormcase - Control Panel with Monitor
• 1: 9" SD LCD Monitor
• 2: 6800 mAh 12v Control Panel & Wireless Video Batteries
• 1: AVL58 wireless Video 5.8 GHz Standard Def TX/RX
• 2: 3 Cell LiPo 5400 MAh Battery
• 1: AC/DC LiPo Charger